- Stop smoking – you’ll clear your body of toxins and save a lot of money each week.
- Don’t eat anything with high fructose corn syrup in it – a lot of these items constitute as a snack and empty calories. You don’t need to drink that soda, eat that candy bar, or mindlessly eat a box of crackers.
- Don’t buy foods with preservatives, colorings, or flavorings in them – again, this cuts out most conventional snack items you don’t need!
- Replace your morning cereal with eggs, sourdough pancakes, soaked oatmeal, yogurt and fruit – not only does this usually save money, you’ll be better fueled for your day by providing your body the correct nourishment.
- Switch to full fat dairy – whether or not your on board with raw milk, switch to full fat versions of milk, yogurt, etc.
- Make bone broth often – it’s extra nourishing and made with ingredients normally thrown away!
- Include organ meats in your meals – these tend to be quite cheap as the demand for them is rather low!
- Stop drinking coffee – whether or not you make it at home or buy it from a fast food joint/coffeehouse, cutting out a daily (or weekly) coffee you can save a pretty penny.
- Don’t drink alcohol – this is an extra expense and you don’t need a drink.
- Get off your butt – you don’t need an expensive gym membership to exercise, just move more!
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.