This creamy multi purpose dressing not only tastes great, it has a lot of health benefits to it as well. Full of healthy fats, it’s also pro biotic and loaded with raw goodness.
*This post is linked to: Real Food Wednesday – a great place to glean information from a variety of bloggers.
- 1 ripe avocado (it’ll be slightly soft)
- ⅓ cup whole milk plain yogurt (kefir could be used for a thinner consistency)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 small clove of garlic – minced (using a garlic press is best!)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- couple shakes of ground black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Best if served immediately, but can be refrigerated for a couple days.
- Use it for dipping vegetables in, on salads, or as a sandwich spread.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.