Today started so fabulously, I was sure I’d get everything and more done today! And I did get a lot done, just a few hiccups along the way. And then my mayo flopped while my granola bars were burning. My 3yo was getting crabby and my baby wanted to nurse for the millionth time. I decided I was done for the day!
So far – here’s what my list for today looks like:
- Granola Bars, 2 batches – 1 batch DONE, 1 batch BURNED
- Blueberry spelt muffins, 2 batches – DONE
- GF zucchini muffins –spent time nursing a baby
- GF applesauce muffins – spent time nursing a baby
- cooked ground beef, 2 pounds placed in 1/2 pound amounts in ziplocs – DONE
- cooked taco meat, 2 pounds – Ran out of ziploc bags
- make crockpot chicken (some for dinner, some for later) – DONE
- make chili – DONE
- make mexican rice – ran out of ziploc bags
Tuesday night prep;
- clean kitchen – Eh, kinda done
- get chicken broth going in crockpot – DONE. Looks disgusting, smells delicious
- soak pancake batter – Should be doing right now
I also tried a recipe I planned on doing tomorrow:
- Homemade Mayo – FAIL, due to my crummy blunder I’m sure, because it was perfect and then flopped. Maybe if I get a chance tomorrow I’ll try and fix it.
Tomorrow I’ve got another decent list of things to don I just need to run to our small town general store first to pick up some ziploc bags at about 10 times the normal price.
See you in the kitchen tomorrow!!