“I am an artist, mother, wife, writer, amateur photographer, expert gift wrapper, and chocolate connoisseur who loves everything about pregnancy and motherhood! Honestly, I don’t think there is anything more beautiful than the relationship between mother and child . . . and this has become the subject of my art. The joy of pregnancy and motherhood. The grief of pregnancy and infant loss. I have experienced both and find healing in the painting of each.” ~Stephanie
Stephanie sells prints of her artwork for purchase (I’m still trying to figure out which ones I want for my home) but recently launched these beautiful necklaces, available on sterling silver chains or on a black satin choker.
We’re giving away your choice of necklace on the satin choker!!
Each necklace is a Giclee print from her original artwork finished off with hand painted touches so that each pendant is unique. They also have a lovely weight to them and are beautifully displayed on a 16 inch silk choker with sterling silver clasp.
This piece is truly a keepsake. Stephanie even personally hand makes each pendant.
I have a necklace with her print “Gone to Soon”.
“Loosing a child during any point in pregnancy is devastating. And often women are not allowed to grieve for an early loss ~ a miscarriage. I wanted to honor these women ~ these mothers ~ by creating a piece representing the life ‘Gone Too Soon’ . . . because a mother will always remember her child.
I am keenly aware that there are few appropriate mementos for a mother in grief. I created ‘Gone Too Soon’ in hopes of offering a beautiful image that will speak to a woman’s heart.” ~Stephanie
These necklaces make a wonderful gift to yourself, or friend, as a memorial necklace. And they are also a perfect gift for your doula and midwife friends.
You can also use the code “Mama Love” to get 20% off your order when you spend at least $20.00 on all items (one time use only) .
To Enter the Giveaway:
- Leave a comment here on this post
(must leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Head over to Beyond Words Designs and pick out a necklace with the artwork that speaks to you. Leave a comment here at this post and mention your favorite.
- “Like” Beyond Words Designs on Facebook
- “Like” NKU on Facebook
- Share this giveaway post on facebook or twitter (easy sharing buttons to the left of the post)
Entries excepted until 11:59PM EST on Saturday, April 28 2012
Giveaway Fine Print
1) giveaway item will be one necklace on black satin choker from Beyond Words Designs. 2)Entrants must be over 18 and have a US mailing address. 3) Giveaway to run from 4/23/12 to 4/28/12 at 11:59PM EST. 4) Entries will be considered when left as a comment, valid e-mail address required, maximum 5 entries per person when using the extra entires. 5) Winner will be chosen via random number. 6) Duplicate entries will be deleted if found, contest will be extended is site issues come up. 7 ) giveaway sponsored by Beyond Words Designs 8) No purchase necessary to win. 9) Prize not redeemable for cash. 10)Naturally Knocked Up, LLC is not liable for any injury or damage to persons and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.