Bringing you another great giveaway today – this one from Harmony Acres Soap Company!
A couple weeks ago I received a wonderful box of goodies from them. As soon as I was holding the box I knew there was something good inside. The wonderful scents just filled my van. (Yes, I drive a van. Because I am just that awesome)
And I love their primary focus: To provide the finest product and service possible, at a fair price, that represents excellent value. And their blog is a fun read as well.
Harmony Acres makes and sells soaps, lotions, body butters, and deodorant as well as products for your face and teeth.
Minty Nilla Lotion – and love this stuff! It’s actually on my kitchen counter and I use it multiple times per day. Like five minutes ago. They have a lot of other scents to if you’re crazy enough not to like this one. It’s made with almond and avocado oils that are combined with shea butter. It has a smooth texture and absorbs quickly. The added peppermint and vanilla essential oils create a wonderfully warm yet cool scent. An 8 oz bottle sells for $11.95.
Lemongrass Deodorant – The scent of lemongrass is supposed to boost confidence while it also serves as an anti-bacterial, making it great for under the arms. I have found though, that while I very much enjoy the scent of lemongrass, I don’t prefer it under my arms. The deodorant itself works wonderfully! So don’t get me wrong, they’ve definitely created a good thing. And if you love the scent of lemongrass, you’ll love this. Sells for $7.95 and will last you half of forever.
Uncle Walter’s Tooth Powder – I love trying out new products for my teeth, and this peppermint tooth powder did not disappoint. It’s made with a unique whitening blend of dried sage, dried orange peel, and the perfect amount peppermint essential oil, all much more finely ground than other tooth powders I’ve tried. Left my teeth squeaky clean and the flavor was not to overpowering. Sells for $5.95 for a 2 oz jar.
They also sent me a variety of mini soaps which are delightful: again loving the minty nilla flavor as well as the almond.
Now Harmony Acres Soap Company wants to do a giveaway for you!
You have the chance to win one of their Gift Baskets with a retail value of $95.00! It includes:
- 5 soaps of your choice,
- 1 lip balm,
- 1 body butter,
- 1 wooden soap saver,
- 1 liquid soap,
- 1 lotion of choice and
- a Restore skin cream
With this you’ll be set for months of natural body care!
To Enter the Giveaway:
- Leave a comment here on this post
(must leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Head over to Harmony Soaps at www.GetSmelly.com and check out their products. Leave a comment here at this post for one you’d like to try.
- “Like” Harmony Acres on Facebook
- “Like” NKU on Facebook
- Share this giveaway post on facebook or twitter (easy sharing buttons to the left of the post)
Entries excepted until 11:59PM EST on Saturday, March 17 2012
Giveaway Fine Print
1) giveaway item will be one gift basket from Harmony Acres Soap Company. 2)Entrants must be over 18 and have a US mailing address. 3) Giveaway to run from 3/12/12 to 3/17/12 at 11:59PM EST. 4) Entries will be considered when left as a comment, valid e-mail address required, maximum 5 entries per person when using the extra entires. 5) Winner will be chosen via random number. 6) Duplicate entries will be deleted if found, contest will be extended is site issues come up. 7 ) giveaway sponsored by Harmony Acres Soap Company 8) No purchase necessary to win. 9) Prize not redeemable for cash. 10)Naturally Knocked Up, LLC is not liable for any injury or damage to persons and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered.
*I received the products mentioned as review items.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.