So I figured since I’ve been pretty sparse around here I thought I’d at least fill you all in on a bunch of random things we’ve got going on.
- I’m in the midst of trying to come out from under the weeds in my garden. It’s so horrible I just can’t keep up. Between that and the potato beetle larva I’m dealing with, well…let’s just say it’s been time consuming! (I’ve been placing carpet strips in my rows though to help me out down the road)
- I’m also one of the directors for VBS this year at our church and right now I’m busy planning lessons and activities. It’s in like 4 weeks, so we’re down to the time crunch!!
- I’m also nursing a lot. Yea, baby’s like to eat! And I get on the computer quite often in the AM but the thing is – it’s hard to write a post one handed!!
- I’ve also been busy freezing strawberries, cherries, and soon – blueberries and peaches.
- And I’m doing laundry. A lot. And not from the baby – from the toddler.
- Plus we’ve been trying to do some fun summer stuff like go to the park and hang out with friends!
So what have you been up to??