At at least a few things that I want you to know about!!
- Last Tuesday was the final Nourishing Ways meeting for the year (our local Weston A Price chapter) and we all brought some healthy snacks and recipes. I was able to try out some great new concoctions and hopefully soon I’ll be able to whip some of them up at home and share them with you all. There were some fabulous nut mixes, a wonderful, savory popcorn mix, and some really good honey nut bars. Katie (from Kitchen Stewardship) even brought lots of snacks from her “Healthy Snacks to Go” eBoook, which I of course snagged a few of! I happened to bring my Black Bean Brownies, Granola Bars, and Caramel Corn which all went over very well and I didn’t bring more than a handful of food!
- Last week I was also able to meet with a natural parenting group in a town close by and had a great time discussing non toxic living and nourishing foods! I love meeting mommas who are so interested in the same things I am.
- Tomorrow……I am going to be on T.V.!!!!! I know, right!? I still can’t believe it, and am going to be trying hard to not look like a dufus! My friend and I are going on our local news station’s morning show (Eight West) to promote an event we’re holding this Saturday and it’s a great opportunity to spread the word. Now I just have yet to find something to wear……..
- The event happening here in Grand Rapids, MI this weekend is the “Healthy Child = Healthy World” presentation. This FREE event is intended to raise awareness about chemicals in cleaning products, carpet, paint, furniture, clothing, foods, you name it, and how they are affecting our children, and ultimately our world. Along with that there will be an informative discussion concerning preparing for a healthy pregnancy, staying healthy while pregnant, giving babies the best start to life, and continuing healthy habits into childhood. Not only will there be a short video and topical discussions, there will be lots of samples to check out, goody bags, and some awesome raffle prizes! Many companies have partnered with us on this and donated everything from a $150.00 breast pump, to toys, to snacks, to cloth diapers, to clothing. It’s going to be a great time, so if you’re available locally from 1:00pm-3:30ish pm, please stop by!!
- Next week Monday, I’ll be opening enrollment for my eCourse! It seems like it’s been a long time in coming and yet has come so fast. I’m excited as this is really something I’m passionate about. I’d appreciate it if you could all keep me in your prayers that the launch runs smoothly. I’m ever so grateful for all of the support you’ve all shown me over the last few months!
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.