Creamy and chocolaty goodness normally means it’s a dish you need to stay away from, but this raw pudding is a wonderfully healthy indulgence and it’s a treat I don’t mind serving to my family.
This post is linked to: Real Food Wednesday
- 1 really ripe banana
- 1 avocado
- ⅛ cup cocoa
- 2-3 tsp raw honey, maple syrup, or rapadura
- optional – milk or coconut milk if it needs to be thinned for blending
- Optional Add-ins:
- ¼ cup yogurt (increase honey to ¼ cup)
- Tbsp almond butter
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- few fresh mint leaves
- Put all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed.
- If needed add milk 1 Tbsp at a time to ease blending and to get the right texture. (You can also add in a bit more sweetener if desired. Especially if your kids are used to regular boxed pudding) You can serve immediately, but I like mine well chilled.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.