But if you order it today, it’s now shipping.
And if you pre-ordered it – it’ll be coming soon!
I’m so excited to get all this information out there in one nice and neat little package. because as much as I try to make sure posts are easy to find here on the blog, it doesn’t always work.
Now you can bookmark, and underline, and have an easy to read reference!
I’m humbled at the fact that people want to read what I write, and I truly thank you for this experience. Because without all of you this just wouldn’t be possible.
I hope and pray that this book is used to do good works. That the good Lord above can speak through these pages, as my attempts are feeble in comparison. Can you share in this prayer with me?
I tried to cover it all – from nutrition to exercise, from alternative therapies to detox and cleansing, from telling my story to guiding you through your options. Thirteen chapters to help cover it all:
Cleansing the Body with Whole Foods
Exercise for Fertility
Natural Family Planning
Super Foods for Fertility
What Not to Eat
The “Perfect” Fertility Diet
Alternative Therapies for Infertility
Your Fertility Plan
Recipes and Instructions for Real Food and Natural Living
I’ve also got some amazing things lined up over the next couple of months:
- I’ll be involved in the Vintage Remedies online conference this week, speaking both Thursday and Saturday,
- The Real Food Summit in July is looking like an amazing experience with a lot of very qualified and inspirational speakers – I’m honored to be one of them, talking about real food and fertility. (big surprise, huh?)
- Giveaways will grace the blog each weekend for at least the next 6 weeks, with products I love and know you will too.
- Soon I’ll be posting a few free yoga videos as well as some podcasts with alternative health practitioners,
- and I also have a couple freebies to post here for you.
Thank you again friends, your support and prayers during this entire process has meant the world to me. Now let’s show the world how awesome being “natural” can be! Join me in sharing this book with them.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.