Summer weather is finally here in Michigan, and the first few weeks in June signal strawberry season! Normally eaten plain or in one of many desserts, they also pair beautifully with a bed of greens. I’ve craved this salad since getting my first taste of it when Jodi from JodiMichelle made it for lunch at a get together last summer. It combines the sweet flavor of strawberries, the crunch of soaked and dehydrated nuts, creaminess and tangy taste of goat cheese all with a healthy dressing and plenty of greens.
- fresh strawberries
- mixed salad greens
- pecans or cashews
- crumbled goat cheese
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- pinch of poppy seeds
- Wash and chop a bowlful of salad greens.
- Top with strawberries, nuts, and cheese. Amounts are up to you, this salad is very versatile!
- Mix together the oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and a pinch of poppy seeds. Drizzle over salad.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.