Recently I had a chance to interview Iva Keene from Natural Fertility Prescription and she shared a lot of her wisdom with us!
1. The basics of a fertility diet and simple ways to add nutrients to the way you currently eat.
2. Fertility after 40, a few of the factors that come into play
“The reproductive system is not crucial to your survival, so as such, the body will not give a lot of energy and a lot of nutrients to it unless it has a lot to spare. The heart, the lungs, the brain, these are all the key organs that get the nutrients first.”
3. Tests that are important, things like –
- heavy metals
- hair mineral analysis
4. How to decrease the negative affects associated with artificial reproductive technologies, including the nutrients that are really important to sustaining the health of the egg and sperm.
5. We discuss a couple ways to reduce the possibility of a miscarriage as well as what you can do after a miscarriage to facilitate balanced hormones and fertility.
Iva is also doing a fertility retreat at Sanoviv Medical Institute in Baja, California from September 19-25, 2013. It’s a five star health resort that serves all organic foods and some of the latest testing, where medical doctors and naturopaths work together. As a bonus, it’s also very much a resort and offers many spa services. Couples will be able to work with Iva and the staff to be able to get to the bottom of their fertility issues.
Listen in HERE: Iva Keene, part one
(click on the link above to listen in or right click and save to your computer)
Check out this month\'s sponsor, Natural Fertility Shop. They are 100% focused on helping you during your journey towards parenthood and have expert staff and knowledgeable customer service here to help you every step of the way.
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.