In this groundbreaking book, Donielle provides much needed information on how to improve female health naturally by avoiding some of the most common environmental, dietary, and lifestyle concerns. This is a must have in every home for couples hoping to achieve a pregnancy and women who want a healthier body overall. With practical information that is easy to read, Naturally Knocked Up is the perfect resource for women everywhere.
Over the last century or so, our health has radically changed. We’re suffering from chronic and degenerative diseases and becoming infertile at alarming rates. Our modern world is making us sick and most of us just don’t know what to do about it. The world we live in is flooded with toxins from both the food we eat and the homes we live in. We no longer know what “real food” looks like.
Infertility automatically means medicalizing conception.
Natural fertility is a rare concept in a world where medicine rules. Have you been told to go home and “try naturally” before you can begin treatments? This book is here to show you the ways that you can do that, to increase the odds of conception through dietary and lifestyle changes.
This one-of-a-kind book on natural fertility will be a breath of fresh air in an otherwise depressing world of unfortunate statistics. Within the pages you will learn:
- How to cleanse your body of toxins
- Why common products you use may be contributing to your infertility
- What exercises can help you prepare your body for conception and pregnancy
- How to pin point ovulation and track your cycle
- What to eat…..and what not to eat
- Alternative treatments for infertility, from a Christian perspective
But most importantly you will learn how to prepare and build your body so that you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy and a truly healthy baby!
Who is this book for?
- Couples who have been in waiting and want to learn natural alternatives to increase the odds of conception.
- Women looking to best prepare their bodies before trying to conceive again.
- Engaged? Newly married? Learn how what you do now affects your fertility later.
- Looking at conventional infertility treatments (IUI/IVF) and want to increase your chances of success? Preparing your body and taking a holistic approach can complement modern medicine.
This book is for you!
It’s not a one-sized fits all approach, and it’s definitely not a pregnancy guarantee, but I wrote this book so that you can have all the information you need, right at your fingertips. My hope is that it inspires you to keep reading and researching, to find out what your body needs to be healthy.
In this important book, readers will find scientifically supported nutritional advice to help them overcome different aspects of infertility as well as how to fully prepare the body for pregnancy.
Naturally Knocked Up is a must read for women of childbearing age who are interested in the relationship between their fertility, nutrition, and everyday products.
About the Author:
Donielle Baker is passionate about the link between food and fertility, overcoming her own issues with poly cystic ovary syndrome, and has gone on to grow her family naturally. While not a rocket scientist by any means, she’s a big believer in getting back to the basics and eating food as God intended.
And she’s seen it change her own life and the lives of others.
She’s been blogging here at Naturally Knocked Up since 2008, helping couples learn to change their diets and taking them step-by-step through diet and lifestyle overhaul. You can read more about her story here.