The following are five of the most viewed recipes during last year.
1. Healthy Grain Free Brownies – The top recipe of the year and the one that gained the most comments and conversation as well.
2. Granola Bars – a quick and easy on the go snack.
3. Italian Cream Cheese Casserole – Time and time again, this one gets rave reviews! Easy to vary the ingredients to fit almost any dietary restriction and a wonderful comfort food.
4. Kombucha – The classic “hippie tea”, it’s chock full of probiotics as well as vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
5. Sourdough Starter – One of the easiest parts of making sourdough breads, is getting the starter going!
The other 5 recipes that although they didn’t make it as far up the ranks, I think they should have room in every kitchen.
1. BLT Pasta – A great tasting variation of spaghetti. Easy to make and easy to switch up the noodles; from gluten free to grain free if needed.
2. Homemade Spicy Dressing – Nourishing and satisfying, this dressing blends well with many applications.
3. Chicken Broth – Everyone should learn how to make their own chicken broth; wonderfully nutritious, cheap, and easy.
4. Sourdough Pancakes – While we currently are not consuming grains at our house, these super easy pancakes are our favorite!
5. White Chicken Chili – this one gets on the list just because it’s not only one of our favorites here at home, but because it’s wonderful on these cold winter days.
Thanks for joining me in my kitchen throughout this past year!
All images and content are protected under US copyright laws, please do not copy and paste.
Links in the post above may be affiliate or referral links - meaning that through a sale I may be given monetary benefit. I blog with integrity and only endorse companies and products I love.
I am not a doctor and don\'t pretend to be one. Use everything you read only to inspire you to do your own research and be an advocate for your own health. Please read my disclaimer in full.